Notable Cases in Criminal Law
- R v Crago (2010) Acquitted of murder, a plea to manslaughter had been offered. Press Release
- R v Henderson (2011) Manslaughter - Diminished responsibility. Press Release
- R v Wareham (2013) Murder Press Release
- R v Littlewood, Littlewood & Sa’aid (2011) – The largest FSA prosecution at the time for insider trading cases. Press Release
- R v Pour and others (2008) Conspiracy to supply Class A drugs. Press Release
- R v Austin and others (2009) Conspiracy to import Class A drugs. Press Release
- R v NH (2012) Conspiracy to acquire sawn-off shotgun.
- R V Wojtowicz (2012) Press Release
- R V Wyllie (2013) Press Release
- R v King (2014) Misconduct in Public Office and more. Press Release
- Court of Appeal: Regina v Alan Austin & Ali Tavikolinia (2011) before L J Thomas, Wilkie J & Macur J. Rebecca was praised for her "clear and concise" nature when putting submissions. Law Report
- Duff v CPS (2009)EWHC 675 (Admin) Instructed by the Crown on case stated before Divisional Court. Law Report
I am an experienced Family and Criminal Law barrister. If you wish to instruct me under the Direct Access scheme please contact me.