How I can help you
Any legal intervention in your family life will be a challenge. I am here to guide and assist you with sensitivity through legal proceedings.
Did you know that you can instruct a barrister without employing a solicitor under the Direct Access scheme? Because a Barrister is self-employed with lower overheads than a solicitors firm; it can be more cost effective.
I am an experienced Family Law Barrister if you wish to instruct me under the Direct Access scheme please contact me.
I can provide advice and advocacy in all of the areas listed.
- Advising you on the merits of making an application to the Court, or resisting an application, either in writing or face to face in conference.
- Preparing offers to settle proceedings.
- Preparing consent orders.
- Assisting you to draft the relevant documents that you are required to prepare and respond to, at each stage of legal proceedings.
- Representing you in court, examining witnesses on your behalf and making submissions to the Court.
- Submitting written (skeleton) arguments and legal authorities on your behalf.
- Advising you on evidence and the instruction of expert witnesses.
If you are looking for assistance in an area that is not highlighted please contact me to see if I can help.